June 02, 2010

Euro Funk Mix: The Subtle Art Of Self Destruction

A couple of years ago I started this mix with the intention of eventually pressing up a limited number of copies for sale and promo. With the help of a friend who is primarily into techno and hard house, I set about recording and editing the mix over a number of months. But due to time, availability, and changing priorities, the mix took a long time to eventually complete. It was also at least a year ago that my then girlfriend (and now wife) started work designing the cover art for this project which you see above. I really like it, and I think it really conveys the mood of the mix. I hope you enjoy this aptly titled mix. Expect to hear obscure Euro and world funk, breaks, dark jazz, funk and rock.

  The Subtle Art of Self Destruction by DJ_Kinetic

No comments:

Post a Comment